A1 Group is one of Central and Eastern Europe’s largest convergent-communication providers, with more than 18,000 employees providing voice telephony, broadband internet, payment, and entertainment services to 24 million customers in seven countries.
To extend its leading position and further drive transformation into a customer-centric organisation, where the customer is at the very core and centre of its business, A1 Group needed a more comprehensive Voice of the Customer (VOC) solution. After a rigorous selection process in 2018, it chose SANDSIV as its future provider of choice for customer experience technology and related IT; CX consulting and data science services.
Replace a Customer Experience feedback management tool by switching to sandsiv+ without losing business continuity
Set up a solution suitable for different local & group needs such as different culture & languages, different IT Eco-Systems, business processes & infrastructure, different local data protection rules, geographical barriers and time zones.
- Collection of direct, indirect and inferred consumer feedback and data from a wide range of internal and external sources, including experiences with shops, contact centre, field service engineers and social media
- Quick and accurate analysis of unstructured feedback and data from disparate data streams, in 7 languages
- Processes to take action based on the derived insights at an operational level and strategic business management and investment decision making
- Instant delivery of information to more than 1,000 employees tasked with responding directly or indirectly to information provided by customers by way of email alerts and full-cycle closed loop action workflow capabilities
- Measurement of aggregate customer information against standard and/or customized KPIs, including R-NPS (relational or ‘brand’ NPS), P-NPS (‘product’), T-NPS and CES (transactional NPS and Customer Effort Score for individual interactions), Survey Response Rates and customer recovery KPI’s such as % of Detractors Re-polled, Detractors turned to Passives or Promoters and the T-NPS after Re-poll to demonstrate the value of closed loop activities and investments
- Provision of actionable summary information to CRM, marketing, and sales personnel in the form of dashboards and data visualisations
- Inclusion of a parent instance of the system providing CX insights across the entire A1 Group
- Integration with feedback sources and A1 Group’s own internal IT systems where appropriate
- Strict compliance with GDPR requirements
Text analytics model
Close the Loop
A1 Group presented a daunting challenge to its new VOC solution provider. By adapting its proven implementation methodology to the challenges of a multinational, multilingual enterprise with a large and active client base, sandsiv+ was able to draft a prudent, comprehensive implementation plan, and to change it on the fly when needed.
That same flexibility allowed it to adhere to all major and most intermediary project milestones, resulting in a successful implementation, greater customer awareness for A1 Group, and better service for its client base.