SandSIV today announced the signature of a multi-year agreement with one of the world’s top 10 insurance companies, to build and roll out its real-time customer feedback ecosystem.
Within the scope of this project, SandSIV will deploy its VOC HUB™, a powerful, reliable and scalable Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform, built to meet stringent business requirements in terms of systems integration, analytic accuracy and data security.
The insurance industry is on the brink of major technology-driven change which will provide exciting opportunities for insurers to successfully engage with their digitally empowered customers. The benefits of a fully interconnected, dynamic and agile CXM platform such as the VOC HUB™ are enormous for insurers and their customers. It increases insurers’ business value by:
– Improving policy renewal rates through improved customer satisfaction
– Enhancing cross-selling of other insurance products
– Expanding customer engagement opportunities
– Improving conversion by providing customisation and personalisation of offers & responses
– Reducing operating expenses through the rapid resolution of customer issues
Using the VOC HUB™ enterprise SaaS solution from SandSIV, the insurance company is now able to receive multi-source and omni-channel input from clients, analyse and categorise the information by issue and sentiment, undertake deep dive analysis to uncover root cause or correlations among entities, issues or circumstances, and manage in real-time the cross-functional, end-to-end experience that shapes the customer’s view of its business.
For further information, please contact us.