Starting date: 1st of November
At SANDSIV you would join a small startup flair IT company with about 50 employees, headquartered in Zurich. We develop and sell a customer experience platform. Our employees are spread across Europe, mostly working from home and from time to time we meet in the office in Zurich. We count on flat hierarchies and friendly interaction with each other. We are looking for a Customer Support Expert, based in Valencia, to start from the 1st of July, or later to join the IT team.
- Desire to acquire technical proficiency in the work with SaaS solutions;
- Live in Spain;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Focus on quality;
- Attentiveness to details;
- Previous experience on relevant positions and on first and second level support
- Understand the product and write user guides, maintain current ones;
- Track the progress of bug-fixes and improvements including following up on problem resolution to clients;
- Resolve or further triage product or service problems by clarifying and analyzing clients’ complaints;
- Provide investigation on standard and non-standard client’s inquiries;
- Analyze clients’ business needs and provide them with necessary solutions;
- Listens and responds to clients’ needs and concerns.
As a plus
- Technical knowledge or interest with the ability and to resolve technical challenges;
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- Basic knowledge of QA;
- Skills in troubleshooting WEB applications (Chrome/Firefox DevTools);
- Experience in working with API (via Swagger/Postman);
- Skills in maintaining documentation for dynamically evolving SaaS solutions;
- Technical background.
We offer you
- Work model: full time, contractor or permanent contract
- The opportunity of professional growth;
- Welcoming atmosphere (awesome team of professionals always ready to help);
- Interesting tasks that are not related to e-commerce or gambling;
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication with management;
- Team building events in Zurich;
- Work in a hybrid remote environment;
- A highly committed and very international team with a common vision;
- A very positive working culture – we enjoy working together a lot
Only CVs in English will be considered for selection. Please let us know also your start date and your salary expectations.
We’re a team of curious minds, world explorers, mountain and sea lovers, sports fans, mothers, fathers, and passionate leaders of all types.