Starting date: As soon as possible
At a glance
The Customer Success Manager (80-100%) role provides a unique opportunity to join a leading and fast-growing company at the centre of one of the most important and exciting business topics at the moment – “Customer Experience & Digitalisation”.
As a CSM, you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers successfully adopt the SaaS SANDSIV solution & services with a positive and business-relevant experience. You will guide our clients throughout their entire journey with SANDSIV, thus playing a key role in driving growth for SANDSIV through retention, renewals, expansion and happy customers.
The CSM’s are part of different internal strategic projects that continuously optimise and improve our product & service proposition. Proactive thinking and freedom for improvement initiatives are highly encouraged and valued.
The CSM requires the same basic skills and knowledge of business domains, customers needs, products, and services. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a customer sucess manager to join our team in Spain.
- Interact with customers of all levels (VPs, Directors, Customer Experience responsible, Project managers, IT responsible) through multiple channels (emails, chats, video, calls, and in-person meetings)
- Partner with customers to understand their strategic goals, initiative objectives, priorities, and desired business outcomes using SANDSIV product & services
- Support customers during all phases of the customer journey, including delivering the project’s kick-off sessions, onboarding, educational webinars and post-production support
- Support the CS Team in creating and maintaining onboarding materials (documentation, tutorials, example into the sandsiv+ platform, etc.)
- Provide coaching and best practice sharing to improve the adoption of SANDIV technology to customer experience initiative objectives
- You are partnering closely with Sales to identify expansion opportunities and growth within your customer portfolio
- Work actively with customers and internal stakeholders to continuously improve the SANDSIV customer experience
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product development, Engineering, Marketing and Sales
- Reduce churn and drive new business growth through greater customer advocacy
What we offer
- Dive into the exciting world of Customer Experience (CX) and sandsiv+ technology
- Possibility to learn about data analytics and Natural Language Processing
- Chance to realise your ideas about company and processes improvements independently
- The opportunity to work on a leading SAAS technology currently in a global market with well known international clients
- A challenging environment and a path to grow personally and professionally
- Team building events in Zurich or Valencia
- Work in a hybrid remote environment
- A highly committed and very international team with a common vision
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in enterprise SaaS context as customer success manager
- Fluency in written and spoken English, every additional language is a plus
- Ability to drive customer success and align within complex organisational structures
- You are building trust and communicating effectively with a broad range of stakeholders, including the customer experience responsible, department leads and day-to-day sandsiv+ users
- Strong organisational & project management skills
- Excellent written / verbal communication and presentation skills
- A passionate personality with a high level of ownership who loves to identify, understand and solve customer problems & pain points
- Strong relationship skills and technical curiosity & flair
- Ability to manage difficult project situations, complex problems & customer expectations in an efficient manner
- A personality free from the “not my job” mindset and the “delegation” attitude
- “Get stuff done” mindset
- Questioning attitude, open to change, and testing new ideas – don’t be afraid to ask WHY.
- Technical understanding of SaaS landscape (DB, DWH, SAAS Integrations, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of RestFul APIs, various data infrastructures, compliance standards, etc.
- Experience in conducting in-person or online workshops
- BI Tools experiences (Tableau, Power BI, Microstrategy, etc.)
- NoSQL DB experience (i.e. retrieve & analyse data)
Only CVs in English will be considered for selection. Please let us know also your start date and your salary expectations.
We’re a team of curious minds, world explorers, mountain and sea lovers, sports fans, mothers, fathers, and passionate leaders of all types.